Offers for players on my shortlist

Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible to get on my inbox the offers made by other clubs to players on my shortlist? I seems only the players i've scouted show on my inbox.. I would like to know if a team is trying to sign some prospect of mine. Anyway to do it?

Thanks!

Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible to get on my inbox the offers made by other clubs to players on my shortlist? I seems only the players i've scouted show on my inbox.. I would like to know if a team is trying to sign some prospect of mine. Anyway to do it?

Thanks!

I think its a bug and hoping it will be fixed on the next patch.

• 2 weeks later...

You should auto-subscribe to players on your shortlist, so you find out about bids from other clubs, but atm, the game forgets somehow. Its confirmed as an issue and will hopefully be fixed in the next patch :thup:

Hi,

Thanks!

This is a very bugged side of the game. You may remedy by constantly watching your shortlist to see if somebody is bidding for players, which is tiresome. I hope they will go back to the previous news system but I know they won't.

Yeah this certainly needs to be sorted out as it's a big problem, you check your shortlist and find half of them are gone to other clubs without knowing about it.

I hope it's a bug and it will be fixed in the next patch, otherwise it is a big step backwards.

Yeah this certainly needs to be sorted out as it's a big problem, you check your shortlist and find half of them are gone to other clubs without knowing about it.

I hope it's a bug and it will be fixed in the next patch, otherwise it is a big step backwards.

You should auto-subscribe to players on your shortlist, so you find out about bids from other clubs, but atm, the game forgets somehow. Its confirmed as an issue and will hopefully be fixed in the next patch :thup:

^^ clue...

Just found out the same thing. Have been waiting for those nice inbox messages that shortlisted players have less than 6 months left on contract (aka snag time). At the moment Im in 2014 and have yet to recieve this. Thought all the clubs where really really good at signing new deals with the players but now I understand this is a bug.

Then I guess its just about to wait for the patch and hope not too many of the goodies goes to frickin real madrid (damn computer having all the time in the world to constantly watch his shortlist, hehe).

Thanx for the info!

Archived