maybe this would be fun?

for fm11 si should make it possible to attach a 15 second music file that plays after your team scores! that would be amazing, listening to your teams after goal song, i think it would rock!

does anyone know what song reading play after thy score a goal at home? not that it has happened much this year i know!

It might be fun!

BUt for those that blast their way through their games...... and beleive me, there are lots of them. 15 secons is almost the whole game!

........and, what if you concede? does a tune play then? That would be rather aggravating ;)

I'd imagine royalty and license payments would prohibit this idea from happening. Personally, i'd much prefer things such as long range goals, penalties never being saved etc fixed before the introduction of tacky music clips after goals.

I don't think there are any royalties to discuss where a football terracing chant is concerned. Somehow I don't think the North Stand at Dean Court would have much right to a penny if some FM user enabled his game to play 'we'll keep the red flag flying high' when the Cherries scored.

Alternatively if you, as the user, added a 15 second music file to play then I doubt anyone is going to ask you for royalties if you own the music.

If SI added it it may be different, but there enough modders out that SI don't need to.

Like I said, check out the unofficial sites. I used one in a previous version of FM that had chants from the stands at a large variety of clubs. It wasn't for me, but many a person will enjoy it.

Archived