What is all this tax???

well guys, i am managing vauxhall, and able to get them promoted to BSP....

when i am at BSP, every month i recorded loss at finance, and the main source of expenditure is tax!!! almost 40k each month.....what the heck is this?

if not because of the stupid tax, i will have a profit of 10k at least each month....grrr!!

If it was not for tax my wages would be brilliant!

Someone once said that there only two certaincies in life - death and taxes!

Tax is a way for the government to raise money to pay for things like pensions, keeping the local infrastructure running, paying for the Police, hospitals, armed forces etc. There is nothing anyone except the chancellor can do about it. It is a fact of life and we all have to live with it.

man city pay 82k tax with millions in bank

i pay 40k tax when total bank balance is 1mil ++ @@

btw to le jake, car tax is even more suitable for where i came from , not only vauxhall

the country i am , are imposing 200% to 300% of tax on all imported car ....

Just an amusing thought - but Man City are probably more creative when it comes to the tax 8-). Has anyone checked out the likes of Liverpool, Man Utd etc to see what theirs are and also any teams in BSP to compare them.

Remember though it is not all down to how much money you have in the bank. You get taxed one all sorts of things from pencils to wages. The tax bill could quite possibly be a historic thing in that your club might have go themselves into trouble in the past with the tax man and are paying back tax.

This might not be the case but a thought anyway

Just an amusing thought - but Man City are probably more creative when it comes to the tax 8-). Has anyone checked out the likes of Liverpool, Man Utd etc to see what theirs are and also any teams in BSP to compare them.

Remember though it is not all down to how much money you have in the bank. You get taxed one all sorts of things from pencils to wages. The tax bill could quite possibly be a historic thing in that your club might have go themselves into trouble in the past with the tax man and are paying back tax.

This might not be the case but a thought anyway

Doubt they will have tax-evasion in the game :D. Because it's illegal; even though players can get in a fistfight in the ME and that's illegal too :confused:

It would make sense to have a portion of your players salaries as a tax, or at least it would increase when total wage go up. If they need work permits because they are, after all, workers you might have to pay employer taxes as well. Just thought of that at the spot really, no idea if it is true.

Archived