Game Taking Forever To Load

Major problem with FM 2010. When I load up the game it takes forever to load. Keeps going over the same load screen again and again. When I eventually manage to get passed the load screen and try to play a match, the screen freezes. So in other words, I am stuck on say, the tactics screen while I can still hear the sounds of the crowd and even the ball being kicked. The clock too is frozen yet I can still hear the match. This has happened on a number of occasions and to tell the truth I am well and truly peed off now.

I buy a product expecting it to work and it doesn't. My PC is very fast and should be able to handle the game but for some reason these issues keep cropping up. I also have a problem with Steam too, the first install of the game I did through Steam and still got the same result ie game going over the same load screen over and over, and also game freezing when trying to play a match.

I am going back to FM 08. It seems that the more complicated FM gets the more problems occur. Gone are the days when SI just kept things nice and simple, now I feel they have overcomplicated a great product and people are left frustrated and angry. I just want to be able to play the bloody game, not go through World War 3 with it just to actually get it to load up and then play a match. Very very disappointed with this product.

Archived