2 Noobish Questions - Help Please!

1. How do I become an International Manager? I've played to December the first season, and would like to take over an International team for the 2010 world cup.

2. Why don't my facepacks work? I have some working in like Spain, but I can't seem to find it in my graphics folder.

Can someone help me? The second one is probably more urgent.

Thanks for any replies!

1. You have to have a high rep and hope a manager either leaves or is sacked. If you want for the 2010 world cup your best starting a fresh and going into the national team menu and picking one.

2. Some are already there. Other than this read up on how others have installed theirs.

1. As wardog said, there has to be a job available and you have to earn it. Otherwise you can start the game as an international manager if you want.

2. Have you downloaded facepacks from other FM sites? If so, have you put them in the right place? What you need to do is make a graphics folder in your Sports Interactive directory in My Documents. It will be in the folder for the respective game, i.e. FM2010 and you'll need to add facepacks under graphics -> facepacks.

In the game navigate to options -> preferences -> display and sound and untick 'use skin cache'. A certain well known unofficial FM site says to tick 'always reload skin on confirm' but i never have and facepacks have always worked for me.

Facepacks that you have added should work now.

Hope this helps.

Archived