Upgrading Youth Facilities

I am playing as the NQ Fury and am a couple of seasons in, but I still have been unable to upgrade my youth facilities?? I have managed to upgrade my training facilities but my youth facilities remains greyed out. I have around $30 million in the bank. Is there a certain time of the year to ask for the upgrades?? Or is there something else needed before the board will allow an upgrade??

Usually money is important, a good board wont want to splash out on a brand new £15M youth academy if they are only left with £15M and making either small profits or losses. Even if their making big profits they may want to wait until your club makes far more than the cost so your transfer budget and their divedends are not noticed as much.

Just a thought, as I don't have FM10 myself yet. It could have something to do with the fact that NQ Fury don't have a youth team in real life yet, therefore in the game they cannot upgrade something that does not exsist (in this case the youth facilities).

Just a thought, as I don't have FM10 myself yet. It could have something to do with the fact that NQ Fury don't have a youth team in real life yet, therefore in the game they cannot upgrade something that does not exsist (in this case the youth facilities).

They actually do have a youth team in the game, so I cant see why shouldnt be able to be upgraded

I am playing as the NQ Fury and am a couple of seasons in, but I still have been unable to upgrade my youth facilities?? I have managed to upgrade my training facilities but my youth facilities remains greyed out. I have around $30 million in the bank. Is there a certain time of the year to ask for the upgrades?? Or is there something else needed before the board will allow an upgrade??

On a more serious note, this could be a bug. Have you posted this on the bugs forum? It looks like this is a game issue.

Archived