Select Data Editor Files [problem]

When i go to start a new game, I cannot select any Editor Data files. I click new game and the tab for Editor Data is greyed out.

When you start a new game at the bit where you select the database there is a box marked change. You need to tick this then another screen will pop up allowing you to select any changed files you've created or downloaded.

I'm having a similar problem as well... when I click "New Game" there is no option for database, it just opens to the screencap above. And the editor data is greyed out...

No clue what to do!

There is only the default database this year.

When you start a new game and are at the choose database screen look at the bottom and you'll see Edited data files and the number in bracket is how many you've created. Directly accross from that is a button marked change that you must tick if you want to use any files you've created. Once you've done this you'll be taken to another screen where you can select to use any files that you've created.

If you dont get an option to select these files then the only reason for this that I can think of is that you've saved them in the wrong place. They should be in my documents\sports interactive\football manager 2010\editor data

If you don't have anything in this folder then check your hard drive and once you've found the files then move them to the editor data folder then try starting a new game again.

Archived