Every tactic made for FM2008 in one thread

Note: These are FM08 8.0.2 tactics only or one's which appear effective for 8.0.2. Furthermore I don't in anyway claim to have made these tactics

For those who prefer to use other people's tactics for whatever reason they're now in one thread here.

This is merely to help people having to look through pages upon pages for tactics.

I've given links to to each tactic and I've given the name of the creator.

Here they are, hope you find this useful:

Around the World

- Created by Pilsken.

4-2-3-1 tactic

- Created by DrGreenThumb.

Milky 08

- Created by Milky2k6.

Benny tactic

- Created by Big H.

DeadlyDevices's Fm08 tactic

- Created by deadlydevices.

Fiora2 tactic

- Created by chriswright1.

The BIG Guy formation

- Created Luiz Hemerly.

4-1-2-2-1 Beat the Best

- Created by sab77.

The Best 4-4-2 in the World

- Created by safc8.

SirToby's 361 Wonder Defence

- Created by SirToby.

4-4-1-1/4-1-4-1

- Created by www2.

A great "options" tactic...really working great

- Created by www2.

4-1-4-1...v2...great back and front

- Created by www2.

4-4-2 Diamond

- Created by Sussex Hammer.

Chopper's 4-1-2-2-1: The Red Arrows

- Created by chopper99.

The 2-6-2-Rule. An Approach To Creating Tactics In FM 08

- Created by zagallo.

*WIP* Red Arrows Tactic (8.02)

- Created by Millsinho.

B1GD (Play the Arsenal Way)

- Created by B1G_D.

Goals Galore Tactic... scoring goals for fun.. working brilliantly in 8.0.2

- Created by aaannndddiii.

The W-M

- Created by Cleon.

NepentheZ's Tactical Revoloution

- Created by NepentheZ.

Beautiful Football Level 10

- Created by khudilo.

4-4-2 On 8.0.2 - template for tweakers

- Created by backpackant.

The Ali KK Tactic (it's a new super tactic) All set-pieces configured too!

- Created by cpthiltz.

Tactical Theorems and Frameworks '08

- Created by wwfan.

sssshhhhhh!!, whisper it quietly but i may have unearthed a new 'diablo' tactic! version 8.02

- Created by theboydonegood.

2-3-2-2-1 / 5-3-1 Tactic for 8.0.2 and 8.0.1 Premiership teams

- Created by Jazzfusion.

3-2-3-2, Making the most of what you have!

- Created by cms186.

Ruff (4-1-3-2) Tactic, FM2008 version

- Created by ruff

Originally posted by vex:

Good idea. It would also help a lot if you had them sorted by formation.

Hard to do, because most would come under custom as they are a variation of a 442, 532 etc

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. icon_biggrin.gif

icon_confused.gif

Originally posted by Cleon:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. icon_biggrin.gif

icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Their usernames.

Originally posted by vex:

Also, this tactic hasn't been tested with anyone but Barcelona. And as one person in thread noted, it's a little odd with short passing and quick tempo.

Around the World

It doesn't matter if it hasn't been tested with another team only Barcelona. Why should it have to be tested with other teams? It obviously works for his team and his game, and that's all that matters. I wish people would stop saying 'try it with someone different' it makes no difference.

This thread isn't about a thread not been worthy of making the list, its just a collection of all the threads making it easier for people to find tactics should they choose too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vex:

Also, this tactic hasn't been tested with anyone but Barcelona. And as one person in thread noted, it's a little odd with short passing and quick tempo.

Around the World

It doesn't matter if it hasn't been tested with another team only Barcelona. Why should it have to be tested with other teams? It obviously works for his team and his game, and that's all that matters. I wish people would stop saying 'try it with someone different' it makes no difference.

This thread isn't about a thread not been worthy of making the list, its just a collection of all the threads making it easier for people to find tactics should they choose too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, sorry, didn't mean to step on anyones toes. I was just going off of what the initial post stated about it being effective in 8.02. The tactic in question was made on January 15th but the patch wasn't released until February 20th. Since the patch, no one else has posted on it. All I was trying to say really. Sorry for the misunderstanding. As for my note about the sanity of it, I stand by thaticon_wink.gif

This is a great idea but to an extent I agree with Vex about that particular tactic as I was wondering the same myself.

Does that one actually work with 8.02 because there seems to be no evidence to suggest so? I'm just asking that's all. icon_wink.gif

How about asking in the tactic thread instead?!

Erm. Because that question was relevant to this thread and to the point that I was trying to make. Sigh. icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by CREW:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cleon:

Erm. Because that question was relevant to this thread and to the point that I was trying to make. Sigh. icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But if you want to know a specific question about a certain tactic, use the tactic thread and not this. I'm not a mind reader so have no idea icon_wink.gif

Like I said before, it doesn't matter what version etc as this thread is just a link to all the ones created, nothing more. If people want to know what versions its suitable for then use the thread themselves.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CREW:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cleon:

Erm. Because that question was relevant to this thread and to the point that I was trying to make. Sigh. icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But if you want to know a specific question about a certain tactic, use the tactic thread and not this. I'm not a mind reader so have no idea icon_wink.gif

Like I said before, it doesn't matter what version etc as this thread is just a link to all the ones created, nothing more. If people want to know what versions its suitable for then use the thread themselves. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes but the title of the thread says "Every tactic made for FM2008 version 8.0.2. in one thread", whereas that particular tactic was not made for 8.02 something which Vex pointed out and I merely agreed with and asked the question to address the consistency of the thread.

Therefore you are complaining about my post for nothing icon_confused.gif as usual icon_wink.gif

• 3 weeks later...

United-4-1-3-1-1 v1 (8.0.1) - Created by MD-Ronaldo (Tweeked for 8.0.2 by heathxxx)

"Because I liked it so much, I bought the company..." - OK I'll quit with the Victor Kayam bit... icon_wink.gif - but I liked the original tactic by MD-Ronaldo and decided to amend it for 8.0.2. - Sadly have not seen any recent comments by MD-Ronaldo himself, as it would be nice to "touch-base" with him about the tweeks. icon14.gif

Heathxxx - GRANADA Fiora2 Variant - Tactics & Instructions - Created by heathxxx.

My own tinkerings. An enjoyable 4-4-2 which worked well for my own team, plus a core "set" of variants for other uses to try with their own teams. icon14.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Guest roberto922

has anyone come across with a brilliant tactic (though I had to change the name due to family reasons lol) was a tactic off cmfrenzy 'so good I could come' would appreciate if someone knew where it was?

Guest roberto922
Originally posted by roberto922:

has anyone come across with a brilliant tactic (though I had to change the name due to family reasons lol) was a tactic off cmfrenzy for fm2005 'so good I could come' would appreciate if someone knew where it was?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is it just me or can anyone else not get to download any of these tactics apart from the ones that are hosted by rapidshare/megaupload etc etc...

When i click on them, i keep getting the message "Internet explorer cannot find this webpage". :(

Is it just me or can anyone else not get to download any of these tactics apart from the ones that are hosted by rapidshare/megaupload etc etc...

When i click on them, i keep getting the message "Internet explorer cannot find this webpage". :(

thats the same as me m8 cant download any of them

All the links above are to the old forum pages which don't exist. If you want to find the thread (if it got moved along with the forum)

1. Open the Tactics & Training main page

2. Search This Forum > Adavanced Search

3. In the 'Search by User' field type the name of the tactic maker into the box. You'll get a prompt of names to make sure you pick the right one/avoid spelling mistakes.

For example for this tactic

Goals Galore Tactic... scoring goals for fun.. working brilliantly in 8.0.2

- Created by aaannndddiii

type in aaannndddiii for the 'Sega pass e-mail'.

4. Use the drop down in this field to select 'Find threads started by this user'

If it's still here you'll find it. Whether or not the links in the actual thread to download hosts or screenshots still work is another question.

Also if while doing your search you find the tactic then post the new forum link in here so someone else in your situation can find it.

Archived