To all people saying this game is ok for them.

Do you think that this result at HT is realistic?

12968ok.JPG

Since this is in italian,i'll tell you some of those statistics:

From top to bottom:

Shots,shots on goal,shots out,shots saved,0 posts hit for both teams,clear chances to score,long shots,ball possession,corner kicks,free kicks.

All of their 3 goals were from long shots outside the area......now it is possible that i could be losing the game at HT,but not like this disaster,not 0-3!!!!

Now what do i have to tell them at HT?be mad?be happy of the performance???

I had this run of 8 clean sheets in 10 games, and that was with a mid table Championship team who concede a lot.

I've had 7 games without conceding.. I only conceded because I played AC Milan away from home, before that game it was 5 games without conceding.

Albeit I am Juventus

I think as a general rule there is an issue with long shots. However, theres nothing extraordinary about this screenshot. I would imagine your midfield had a bad day at the office and allowed their players space to fire shots at will - and with players like Montolivo, Jovetic, Mutu, etc it's not crazy that they score three.

Teams are most effective against me with long shots when they play the formation with a bank of three behind a lone striker, because that bank of three sit in the pocket of space between defence and midfield and have all the time in the World to ping shots.

Archived