Changing size of windowed mode.

I use my laptop with a resolution of 1280x768.

Unfortunately, using the "windowed mode" built into the game means that the bottom buttons are all unable to be seen as they disappear under my task bar (windows XP).

Does anyone know of a way I can change the size of the windowed mode window? The traditional clicking and dragging of it won't make it any smaller and I have no idea what else to try :(

Cheers.

Yeah I had considered that - but I use windowed mode as I tend to be working when playing FM so I'd rather not make everything look funny by changing resolution!

However, thank you for the reply and I'll be using that if there is no other option presented :)

Right click on the taskbar, choose "properties" and then set the taskbar to autohide. You'll still have the scrollbars on the player profile screen, but that can be fixed by moving your FM window and bit downwards, and then expanding it by dragging the top edge upwards, a few pixels at a time until the scroll bars are gone. And then you move the FM window all the way to the top of your screen again.

A few pixels in the bottom of the FM window will be cut off, but it doesn't really have an impact on the game. I switch between this setting and then having the window maximized during the games.

It's okay lads, I just got to the point of playing the game itself and my laptop BSODs every time. I'll just stick to playing it on my PC as this thing obviously can't handle the step up needed from 09 to 10.

Thanks for all the advice, though.

Archived