I don't have 8 england-trained players in my squad!

So the Premier League registration window has come to it's close so I've got to name which players will be in my squad... but without realising it, I haven't got 8 players that fit the requirements of being trained in England for the past 3 years. What the hell do I do?! It won't let me past without confirmed my squad list!

Balls.

Any suggestions guys?

• Administrators

The game should really give you help when you hit problems like this via the advisor - even if you've disabled it.

Shocking, really.

sorry if im in the wrong thred i'm just new to this forum and its my first manager game but i was just wondering if any1 could tell me if there is any such thing as in game editor i am playin my first save with man united and to make it interesting i would like to give arsenal man u and liverpool a sugar daddy can someone send me the link to go to 2 dload an in game editor or tell me the name of the site and how to find it

sorry if im in the wrong thred i'm just new to this forum and its my first manager game but i was just wondering if any1 could tell me if there is any such thing as in game editor i am playin my first save with man united and to make it interesting i would like to give arsenal man u and liverpool a sugar daddy can someone send me the link to go to 2 dload an in game editor or tell me the name of the site and how to find it

An editor comes with the game. Go to the folder you installed FM, go to 'Tools' and you should see it.

An editor comes with the game. Go to the folder you installed FM, go to 'Tools' and you should see it.

yes i know there is aneditor but i've already played 1 season and its getting borin i'm the only one buying players really so would like to edit it now but would i have to start again

They may have been 21 or under at the end of the registration period, I'm currently playing someone who should be registered if you go off his age alone, but because his birthday was after the registration window there was no need for me to do it.

I can't play others who are unregistered and beyond 21, so you may want to check a few birthdays.

Archived