Can someone help me fix a little thing on the game?

Not sure where to put this, sorry if it's in the wrong section.

Anyway when you are on the tactics screen and you a picking players they go in order of how you picked them, so GK goes to the top, DR after that and so on. After the subs are put on the rest of the players not in the team are in order of positions.

However, I accidently clicked sort by position so now when I pick my players the GK doesn't go to the top of the screen, I know it's only a minor thing but still it is annoying. I changed the sort by to the picked status but after as I am picking my players the rest of the team aren't in position order which means I'm scrolling up and down to find the right players.

I know it's not a massive deal but I like them being in Picked Status order first and then Position order 2nd like they are when you start a game, so I was wondering if there is a way to change it back to when you start a game because it is like this on all my games (new ones included) all because I accidently clicked sort by position.

It is really hard to explain what I am going on about so I hope people understand what I mean. Thank-you.

Doesn't it work when u click on the PKD section? or is it a problem having all the players who are not picked having them scattered around. So after sub 7 for example you get a DC then an AMC then another DC then GK and so on? if so have the same problem never had a problem with it myself but I know the names of my team and know where they play so never took the time to think about it lol

I was looking for a solution to this problem too but the ctrl-click on 'pkd' method didn't work for me. I finally managed to get it by clicking normally on 'pkd' and then shift-clicking 'position'.

Hope this helps someone else trying to find this.

Archived