Went away for the week but didn't bring my disk

I purchased my copy through a retail store, installed it with steam which I was led to believe would mean i didn't have to carry my copy around like I didn't have to last year but now the game won't start as I don't have the disk in my drive

Please tell me there's a way around this because I think steam is the biggest pile of crap anyway but it was mildly okay because of this feature

Stop cursing at steam and SI when obviously you have done something wrong. I'm playing on a laptop without a disk, so are many many many others. Would be weird that you have the only copy that might have a problem. make sure Steam is up to date and all settings are right there. also check you internet acces and firewall that there are not conflictions there. You need to have an active connection with steam to play without disk, or u need to chose to play offline.

Stop cursing at steam and SI when obviously you have done something wrong. I'm playing on a laptop without a disk, so are many many many others. Would be weird that you have the only copy that might have a problem. make sure Steam is up to date and all settings are right there. also check you internet acces and firewall that there are not conflictions there. You need to have an active connection with steam to play without disk, or u need to chose to play offline.

Please **** off fanboy, there's been a million and one things wrong with steam since the disaster that was the opening day of FM09, I'll curse them all I want

Please **** off fanboy, there's been a million and one things wrong with steam since the disaster that was the opening day of FM09, I'll curse them all I want

Oh really grown up from you. I had major problems on day one last season, just like everyone else. This season luckily no problems what so ever. Of course some have had some problems, but being the first and only one having this problem at the moment and start cursing without looking if all your settings are correct is just ridiculous. But fine wanted to help you further, don't know how other people feel but for me the last advice, unplug your computer and go play chess or something like that.

Archived