The trauma that is "offer to clubs"

Now, if I simply go to the "offer to clubs" tab (\transfer) and ask for the amount I want, I will get 400 responses for loans in various stupid proposals.

If not, a very large percentage of the bids I receive are spaced over 48 months. This is ridiculous for me.

SO, to receive a reasonable offer for a player I now have to: Go to the "transfer status" screen, click "not available for loan" "un-needed by club" and "set asking price", and then confirm, then I have to "offer to clubs" and specify that I do not want the money over 48 months by asking for installments after 10 games or something.

I am currently playing multiplay so it's very slow, I have 11 players I want to list/offer out in preseason.

This is excruciating and takes 47 hours. This is the sort of thing that makes me seriously doubt it when they say "we underwent EXTENSIVE beta testing." There are so many obvious annoyances in the game.

I don't want this kind of deal- it is annoying that it is almost the default response. And no you don't get the money, you get 1/4 of the money up front. the second quarter in the 2nd year, 3rd quarter in the 3rd season and last quarter after 4 years.

Also, it's a tad unrealistic that clubs from 3 different continents will respond with exactly the same deal offered.

I don't want this kind of deal- it is annoying that it is almost the default response. And no you don't get the money, you get 1/4 of the money up front. the second quarter in the 2nd year, 3rd quarter in the 3rd season and last quarter after 4 years.

Also, it's a tad unrealistic that clubs from 3 different continents will respond with exactly the same deal offered.

it really depends who you are selling and who is buying it. A rich club will pay up front and a crappy poor ass club will always pay by months.

Yes but you still get the money :D you just don't get it all at once. I think it's nice to get 48 monthly payments from another club. Steady cash flow :D

Like a Windows application, use Ctrl to select multiple players simultameously. If you want to select multiple players in a continuous list click the first player in the list, then press Shift while selecting the last, and all players in between will be selected.

You can offer them all to clubs based on their set asking price or transfer list them all at their set asking price or set them all to available for loan or set them all as not needed by the club or etc.

Of course you will still have to enter each players screen and set asking prices. I guess one way around this would be for a secondary interface like the one in the player search screen for filters. So when you select multiple players an option appears 'set asking price' which brings up a UI listing all players with drop down values to choose from instead of having to go through each individual profile.

not sure, but nowadays teams pay in full. We should receive the cash in 1 transfer. they pay in 48 months or whatever to the banks who loan the transfer money.

Most teams, including the top teams have loan debts.

LOL not sure if the principle applies, but when you buy a house you pay montlhy to your bank, not to the seller. Imagine having to wait 30 years to receive all your money.

Besides, when closing a deal all teams ask for bank guaranties IRL.

not sure, but nowadays teams pay in full. We should receive the cash in 1 transfer. they pay in 48 months or whatever to the banks who loan the transfer money.

Most teams, including the top teams have loan debts.

LOL not sure if the principle applies, but when you buy a house you pay montlhy to your bank, not to the seller. Imagine having to wait 30 years to receive all your money.

Besides, when closing a deal all teams ask for bank guaranties IRL.

Really? What are you basing that on? Sounds odd to me.

If a club agrees a fee over 48 months with another club, they would be doing so with expectations of being able to meet that obligation based on future cashflows. Why would they introduce a bank as a middleman who would then charge them interest on top of the agreed fee?

EDIT: just saw your edit. I guess that makes sense in terms of the seller's security. Would still like to know where you get this from.

EDIT: second edit. According to this http://edition.cnn.com/2008/SPORT/football/12/19/pound.euro.transfer.market/index.html?iref=24hours The transfer fees are being paid in installments, meaning the total amount the club pays for the duo fluctuates (in relation to Spurs paying to a European club, and exchange rates).

If the bank was acting as a middleman then surely this would not be the case?

Archived