Surgestion for next patch

Is it possible to get your Assistant Managers comments BEFORE selection of the team ie after pre game warm up and before team selection?

Many of times i get some players to cocky or over confidant i would like to drop those but dont get the chance as the tean has allready been picked.

Er, this doesn't seem to make sense. IRL a team has sheet has to be submitted a little while (1 hour I believe) before kick off. This is before the warm up. After that only injuries caused in the warm up are allowed to be changed.

Why not try adjusting team talks for those who become cocky or over confident?

Knew there was something else... Tell players who are over confident that you are expecting a performance or similar. That generally whips em into shape.

Getting kevin Keegan in the database and sorting out the game engine because at the minute it is not good. The realisam of some of the managers in the game I turned wolves into a top league team did the tremble and my successor was danny murphy, and ian holloway! come on si sort it out! martin o'neill got sacked and was replaced by phil brown, come on si relaism please!

Archived