Four games in penalty in every game

Don't forget that thnigs in real life are unpredictable, i.e. they are like buses, you wait ages and then two come along at once. If it was 10 games in a row then it would seem to be an error, but 4 games is not a true reflection of the game as a whole due to the lack of data. If out of 20 games and you get 15 penalties then something is wrong.

But you could get 4 penalties in a row and then not get one for 20 games, and like wise you could get one every 6th game for example. If it keeps on happening then fair enough but for me four games is not enough games to draw any meaningful conclusions.

Play another 10-15 games and see what happens and tell us what happened please. :)

Ok yeah I see what you mean in regards to starting a new league and each time there are 4 penalties or something in the first few games then that would seem a bit bizarre! Just out of interest would that be a couple of different leagues or say 6+. You may have already done this but take a look in the bugs forum and see if there are any similar cases and see if SI see it as a problem. :)

Oh no I did not mean how many leagues you were runnning at once, sorry I meant with each new game does this happen on every game that you have started, or has the Azerbaijan league been your first? :)

Have you started 5-6 games in different countries and the results have been the same? (lots of consecutive penalties)

r sorry M8 ha em the worst its been is in the Asian leagues my Brunei game i had going 3 pens in my first game (2 for me) 1 the nxt game(opp team) 1 game after (opp team again) 2 in the game after that 1 pen for each team

same thing happend in my welsh game 3 pens on my first game in charge then 1 in the nxt in the game but matches after that where fine

@ baker just using defualt tackling, have it set to fluid play and direct passing no fancy stuff in the Azerbaijan league ha

Archived