Have to fix one on ones

I've seen threads about it before, but it's god damn ridicules. Players like torres, ibrahamovic, van persie, rooney missing every one on one their presented with. I'm sick of constantly drawing and loosing despite having at least 5 easy goals. Si must fix it in the nest patch.

I signed Ronaldo from Corinthians and he rarely if ever missed one on ones, 20 finishing, composure and off the ball. Didn't matter that he lacked the pace he once had, nor that he wasn't that strong or agile - Keirrison has now stepped into that void left by Ronaldo he has 19 finishing 19 composure and 16 off the ball and he still scores one on ones for fun. You need players who are high in these stats, Torres has 16 for composure so he isn't effectively a sure scorer of these chances. Van persie has only 15 for composure, which is very much right in my mind, he's not the most prolific of scorers and Rooney only has 14 for composure.

Try using Eduardo, David Villa, Ronaldo, Cardozo, Totti or some one else with finishing & composure both over 18 you might find it turns out better for you.

seee i agree but disagree at the same time rooney for me is brill at one on ones scores about 80% of them , berbatov on the over hand scores around 20% of them :/ abd the incredible sulk berba wont train to stop tring to round the keeper :| i think the one on ones are perfect tbh

It's not the problem in the missing, but there are too many one on one chances and then if a striker has 5 in one match and misses all then it's a problem. The only way to stop is a narrow width withe a high defensive line, but some of us don't like to play that way. IMO closing down should be improved and set pieces. Also a lot of people seem to be having problems with a long shots - I don't TBH. Cheers.

Archived