applying for work permits after you have signed a player

situation is, is that at the beginning of the game I signed this young brazilian player called "Dudu" for Chelsea for about £10.75m, even after an appeal for a work permit was declined. However, the scout said that he would probably be eligible for a WP in two years time. I am now half way through season 2 and he is on loan at benfica and has made a number of appearance for the Brazil youth team, but my question is when will the opportunity arise to apply for a work permit for him so he can play for me as i cannot find any option by which to re-aplply for one and for the money i paid for him I dont want him out on loan season after season, can anyone help me with this?

cheers

Youth caps dont count towards eligibility for a work permit. To be eligible for a work permit a player must have played in 75% of his countries full international games over the previous 2 year period. One possible way around this might be to add another manager and take control of the Brazil national side and pick him yourself!

Youth caps dont count towards eligibility for a work permit. To be eligible for a work permit a player must have played in 75% of his countries full international games over the previous 2 year period. One possible way around this might be to add another manager and take control of the Brazil national side and pick him yourself!

you mean cheat?? :D

The appeal system tries to get it granted based on their talent I think (not sure if that comes down to rep, ca or what).

Just offer him a new contract, if he accepts, the work permit process will be kickstarted again.

Archived