don't like watching your defenders make loads of mistakes?

There's been a lot of discussion about the difficulty of this game, particularly defending.

It's true there are some issues with man-marking but by and large....

watch in key highlights? - mistakes in real life often lead to goal scoring opportunities.

you're watching the goal scoring opportunities, or a selection of them - thus, you will see more mistakes.

watch in extended highlights or full game - you'll see, more or less, your players playing properly as you would expect them to.

if i'm on a bad run or feel i have tactical issues, watching a game or three on extended/full game gives

a far better impression of what your players are actually doing.

sorry if i'm stating the obvious here, just felt it needed saying.

Pretty much. You can't just plug and play a tactic and expect to win as many as you think you should.

Maybe against the big teams But I find just adjusting whether I play control at the beginning or attack depending on the opponent. I don't really fine tune the team that much, though that's probably the difference between winning the league and finishing 3rd, like I usually do.

There's been a lot of discussion about the difficulty of this game, particularly defending.

It's true there are some issues with man-marking but by and large....

watch in key highlights? - mistakes in real life often lead to goal scoring opportunities.

you're watching the goal scoring opportunities, or a selection of them - thus, you will see more mistakes.

watch in extended highlights or full game - you'll see, more or less, your players playing properly as you would expect them to.

if i'm on a bad run or feel i have tactical issues, watching a game or three on extended/full game gives

a far better impression of what your players are actually doing.

sorry if i'm stating the obvious here, just felt it needed saying.

I have a question though. Is there going to be a big difference in the result when watching full game and key highlights? I ask this question because since in key highlights the game calculates the game without showing you much and in full game you can clearly see what exactly led to the goal. I usually play on extended view unless its a derby.

I have a question though. Is there going to be a big difference in the result when watching full game and key highlights? I ask this question because since in key highlights the game calculates the game without showing you much and in full game you can clearly see what exactly led to the goal. I usually play on extended view unless its a derby.

The game is calculated the same whether you watch highlights or the full game. It just doesn't show you until something happens.

Also, I think people complain about the bad defending but some of the things you see are just very bad animation. Like sometimes I see my players just stand there after being dribbled but with better animations it could show that he actually got nutmeg and felt no way he could catch that guy, and this happens in real football games too.

Archived