Morons, morons everywhere

I offer a player out for sale, clubs inform me they are declining to make an offer, and the player gets upset with me for not accepting the bid. Moron.

Why bother to tell me they aren't bidding? That's like me calling up SI out of the blue and going, "Hey you know what? I'm not employed by you!" Can you not make the club state the reason why they're not bidding? Moron.

This is one of the very rare games that you pay full price for and is perennially in beta. Year after year we see similar problems. The other term for "known issue" is "we know that problem is there but we can't be bothered, and if we keep improving the current game where is the money going to come from?".

The club would have previously been interested in the player you are offering out, and therefore you have it known to you they are interested and effectively you are trying to coax one of these clubs already interested into bidding by "offering" him to them. They let you know they're declining, usually with a reason - such as the price is too high, they couldn't match his wages, or have already gotten their target for that position.

It's quite rare to get them to refuse without an answer, but at least its curteous and you aren't left thinking "I thought you were interested, why aren't you bidding?"

The club would have previously been interested in the player you are offering out, and therefore you have it known to you they are interested and effectively you are trying to coax one of these clubs already interested into bidding by "offering" him to them.

Nope. Nobody shown to be interested before my offer. I merely offered out the players I wanted to offload.

They let you know they're declining, usually with a reason - such as the price is too high, they couldn't match his wages, or have already gotten their target for that position.

It's quite rare to get them to refuse without an answer, but at least its curteous and you aren't left thinking "I thought you were interested, why aren't you bidding?"

A combined 7 clubs in a row, for 2 players, all said they were declining and did not state a reason. Even from previous versions I have never gotten the impression that it is "rare" for them to decline with no reason.

As for the examples of reasons you brought up,

Price too high - is fine, but TELL ME, see?

Can't match wages and already have player in position - Again, why bother? What exactly do you bloody expect me to do about that? Give the player money to move? Do I have that option without the player asking? NO. Option to take out a hit on the player they already have to clear room? NO.

So tell me, what am I meant to do with that information?

Archived