Getting to the Editor

Ok this is odd, and sorry if this has been asked before, but couldn't find anything in a search.

How do I get to the editor? I've installed my FM2010 on two different PC's (one is a work one which i take travelling with me).

On my work computer, I used the disk install, and can get to the editor using the Start Menu (Sports Interactive -> FM2010 -> Editor)

However on my home laptop, I've activated through Steam, for convenience of not needing a disk in the drive. On this laptop, (vista), there is no Sports Interactive link in my Start menu, and I can;t launch the editor using Steam.

Anyone got any ideas? I'm sure it's something really simple....

I can't find it. I've had the same problem and because of Vista, the game is in my HP games and there appears to be no way to open the editor.

Any ideas?

Press start then click on games and an fm icon should be available to select if it is then right click on it and select run editor. If there is no icon there then perhaps you should mention this in the bugs forum.

This is probably a stupid question and I think I know the answer but...

What do you mean by C and by program files, do you mean all programs?

C is the letter normally given to your hard drive that stores things like your operating system and the stuff that you install.

Archived