Why does the media prediction forever underrate me?

Here are my league positions as Napoli so far in 2016: 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1. In comparison, Juventus have placed 9, 6, 11, 6, 8, 8, 2. Therefore, why does the media predict Juventus to come in 1st for the new season, while I'm predicted 2nd? In fact, it was the same prediction last season, which would have been even more unlikely. Besides, Juventus have not made any major signings at all (2.5m on a 15 year old was the most they spent).

I didn't think of raising up this issue before, until I had an interview where they asked me who I thought will win the Serie A this season and I said Napoli, and the media mocked us and some squad members were unhappy at me ):

This game is extremely based on reputation. Juve has the biggest reputation in the leauge ergo the media predicts they will win.

I know nothing about Napoli's rep, but a few more leauge wins, and you'll be up to JUve standard and the media will treat you accordingly

It's because your clubs reputation isn't increasing as much as it would IRL. If this had happened in the real world, Napoli would not only be regarded as the best team in Italy, but also one of the best in the world, but in the game it seems to increase and decrease much slower then you would expect, hence why Juve are still rated as the best in Italy and your Napoli side aren't.

This is just crazy and more proof of poor implementation of another of the games features.

This could easily upset player morale which might mean the difference between going on a ten game winning run and struggling to put two decent performances together.

Its ok adding new features and promising realism, but there is just so many features that dont work how they are supposed to or even at all, so why introduce it in the first place, it just adds even more frustration?

It happens with me everytime when i start a new season, i am Arsenal and since my first season i won everything i had to won so i guessed that in the nest season the media should give me the most odds for winning the league, but no, eveytime the club that has more odds to win the league is Manchester City, but in the Champions League i am expected to win it and from my point of view the Champions League should be more difficult to win than the Premiership. I am in my 7 season and it still happens.

Archived