Berbatov's Annoying me a LOT!!!

He was my top scorer in mine (With one Game left of the season).

Berba - 33 in 46 starts (and 6 as sub)

Rooney - 23 in 43 starts (and 8 as sub)

Vidic - 21 in 46 starts

Its more my other strikers who struggled, altough with Vidic scoring so many (mainly with his head from corners but he has scored a few with his feet when the corners been cleared but Carrick or Anderson have played a great ball back into the box to him)

I play him as a Trequartista or Deep Lying Forward, and he scores plenty for me. 1 in every 2 starts so far. But I don't expect him to be banging in the goals. I do expect him to help create chances for the other players to score. 13 assists by March is pretty good I think :) 20 or so goals in 40 games too.

He was my top scorer in mine (With one Game left of the season).

Berba - 33 in 46 starts (and 6 as sub)

Rooney - 23 in 43 starts (and 8 as sub)

Vidic - 21 in 46 starts

Its more my other strikers who struggled, altough with Vidic scoring so many (mainly with his head from corners but he has scored a few with his feet when the corners been cleared but Carrick or Anderson have played a great ball back into the box to him)

how you get your DC scores lot of goals like that. fm10 fixed the corner bug already. my DC scores around 5-7 goals per season, a bit like in real.

how you get your DC scores lot of goals like that. fm10 fixed the corner bug already. my DC scores around 5-7 goals per season, a bit like in real.

I have the corners targeted at the 6 yard box and then have Vidic challenge the Keeper. It only seems to work with Vidic when it comes to my CB option, his attributes seem to unsettle the keeper and even when he doesn't win it it produces a fair few chances (and goals) for other too. The rest of my CB's shared 2 goals between the 3 of them

I have the corners targeted at the 6 yard box and then have Vidic challenge the Keeper. It only seems to work with Vidic when it comes to my CB option, his attributes seem to unsettle the keeper and even when he doesn't win it it produces a fair few chances (and goals) for other too. The rest of my CB's shared 2 goals between the 3 of them

well, i know about this set, it from fm08, worked in fm09 but not much effective in fm10 so far. as i said, my DC scores like 10 goal per season, much more like in real. with 21 goals for vidic, i think it last for around 1-2 season, can go every season with that record (fm09, every single season DCs guarante score 3x goals)

Archived