Longest run of games without a win?

I have been keeping an eye on Coventry on my game the last few months, Because i noticed they were yet to win. I was hoping to see if they could go all season without a win.

But they just won their 38th game, Yes your reading it right! At their 38th attempt of the season, They finally won a league game. lol

They did have one other win, 4-0 against Cambridge in the League Cup 1st round. But that was their only entire win of the season untill now.

Tried to get a screenie, But i can't fit all their results without a win in, Because there's too many ha ha.

45252200.png

92296989.png

Reminds me of when Stockport did something similar when they were last in the Championship. (Division 1) Although they won about 5 games i think & had around 24 ish points i think.

They were miles behind the teams above them at the end of the season anyway. That was funny. :D

Anyway enough of me getting a dig in at Stockport :p

Whats the longest you have seen a team go without a win? As anyone ever seen a team go all season without winning?

Nice, Yeah im same as you two i usually see the same. Like i have seen no win in 15/20 games, Now and again on saves before.

But this the first time where i have seen a team get so close to the end of the season without a win. I really thought they were going to go all season win-less. So close yet so far ..

Archived