Why cant i buy Sandro???

In game if the permit application is turned down on the day before or day of the window closing there will be no chance of an appeal, which is pretty realistic as the appeals panel is run on an ad hoc basis (i.e. it only operates when a club appeals, as all the members of the panel have other jobs) and to allow the appealing club time to submit any supporting documents.

Just bid againon the 2nd of February, you should be able to get him on the appeal with tose stats, and whether you buy him now or in July doesn't matter.

Offer a new contract.

The reason you can't get a WP is that he hasn't a single cap.

But ive seen lots of other people buy him in the game.

I also made the offer to buy him a week before the transfer window closed but they annoying said they wouldnt make a decision about the WP till the last minute of the transfer window

Ive got him on loan for a season and at any time i can buy him for £4 million which i thought is a bargain.

So why can i not get a work permit for him and why isnt there even a chance to appeal??

You only get the option to appeal if you have a work permit feeder in place. The best place to get a work permit feeder for South American players is Spain because of the Spanish rules.

Archived