Just coneded the most ludicrous goal I have ever seen

I'm managing Derby, away against Hull. My striker is lying injured in the penalty area, Hull carry on playing until mc DC wins the ball back, he try's to put the ball out so the striker can get treatment, but the ball cannons off my right back and comes to stop almost exactly on the penalty spot. Every single player stops, waiting for the trainer to come on, until suddenly the Hull players realise the ball's still in play and run and tap it into the goal. Not impressed :mad:. Needless to say I'm replaying this game.

wow you team are ****.

Totally pathetic and unnecessary much? Grow up.

I have only had one 'injury' related goal against me, but in the end was a consolation, my goalkeeper got injured and play continued, and they scored. It is quite common I believe :(

I had a defender decide to chip a back pass to my keeper, under no pressure. The keeper stood still, the ball came back off the cross bar and was tapped in by an AI striker.

I just laughed.

Had that happen to me in a england u21 game

I had a defender decide to chip a back pass to my keeper, under no pressure. The keeper stood still, the ball came back off the cross bar and was tapped in by an AI striker.

I just laughed.

My goalkeeper must have been trying to out do yours, he once stood watching the ball bounce past him into the net from a chipped back pass.

i lost a champions league final to man utd on fm09 because of an injured player. my centre-back was down in my penalty box and play carried on and the man utd striker was standing well behind my defence as play moved upfield, united's midfielder hit a ball over the top, but cos my centre-back was down injured in my penalty box the united striker was onside and scored the only goal of the game.

i lost a champions league final to man utd on fm09 because of an injured player. my centre-back was down in my penalty box and play carried on and the man utd striker was standing well behind my defence as play moved upfield, united's midfielder hit a ball over the top, but cos my centre-back was down injured in my penalty box the united striker was onside and scored the only goal of the game.
Yeah, floored defenders playing strikers onside has happened to me a few times.

Archived