Controlling the B team? Barça Athletic question

I am managing Barça and I can't control the B team/Barça Athletic. I was able to demote a player to the B team and set transfer status' for the players on that team, but when a bid came in for a player it said that the Barça Athletic manager could decide. So does anyone know what I have to do in order to get control of the B team? I really only care about the transfers, not managing them in the matches.

I am managing Barça and I can't control the B team/Barça Athletic. I was able to demote a player to the B team and set transfer status' for the players on that team, but when a bid came in for a player it said that the Barça Athletic manager could decide. So does anyone know what I have to do in order to get control of the B team? I really only care about the transfers, not managing them in the matches.

Go into options and make sure you have the authority to handle player transactions for that team. I had a B team coach keep resigning scrubs because he had the authority to do so.

Go into options and make sure you have the authority to handle player transactions for that team. I had a B team coach keep resigning scrubs because he had the authority to do so.

Thanks. Yeah, I have a player in the B team who I can move (I think), but the B team manager signs off on the transfers. That's BS.

Archived