Do my stats affect player development?

Just a thought that popped into my head reading a thread about training.

Do they? When we all start a new game, all of our stats are 10 but as we progress, some go up and some go down. Or maybe that's just me! :)

My question is do the young players under my get better faster once those stats are higher or do my stats have nothing to do with it?

I think its a combination of the facilities and the coaching staff. The higher the stars each training section has then the better the development in that area there is. So get good coaches, assign them to 1 or 2 training skills that they're good at and that should aid the development of the players.

The answer is No.

Those stats are irrelevant to training. They're simple representations of how you work.

For example: If you constantly change formations from game to game your tactical consistency attribute will drop.

whs:thup:

I've always personally wanted this area developed though. It would be nice if you could have an effect on training in some way.

I remember a management game I played years and years ago (might have been some crappy EA Sports game) where once a week, you would conduct a training session (completely optional). The game was poor but being able to participate in training occasionally was lots of fun.

Archived