Newcastle - selling players

Afternoon All,

Im Newcastle in my 3rd season. I got promoted 1st season via play-offs. then I stayed up in the prem on the last day, and Ive signed some fairly decent players and Im mid-table. The club loses around 1mill a month and I cant do anything about it.

I cant sell players. No-one wants them. Ive even offered Joey Barton, Nolan, Taylor, all on free and no-one takes them.

Only players Ive sold are Harper - 900k to QPR, Alan Smith - Sunderland 2.1mill.

Cant even sell Xisco who scored 10prem goals for me.

When I do offer them to clubs all they want to do is loan them. So frustrating!

I cant see why you want it 'fixing' in the next patch it aint an error, £60,000 a week for Barton is alot, not many clubs would be willing to take them wages on so thats why you dont have any takers!!

It's confirmed as an issue and they are looking at it and probably will be adressed in the next patch

see here

barton and smith left them out cuz they were killing me with the wages... i tried to renew but still they wanted some high wages so i decided to let them loose... clearing off more than 12 mil/year from this. ... next day my game colleague sign them on free transfer for 550 $ /year : )) damn bastards.. anyway they are now playing in a lower league.. so partially im pleased =))

Archived