I only concede Free Kicks

Currently im playing with Newcastle United and as quality is concerned i have the best team in the Championship. The only thing is, i cant win a single match. Not by having bad tactics, but by a faulty match engine.

Let me give you an example. I control every single minute of the game, creating about 10 big chances and maybe 3 or 4 CCC, so a goal would be nice. Instead the opponents (who all can counter like crazy) only need one chance to score a goal.......and not a normal goal no..... I only concede goals via Free Kicks...and not Free Kicks around the box, no only from 30 yards out or so. In the ten games ive played so far i conceded 9 Free kicks from 30 yards and out....uhm hello? I thought FIFA was bugged with Free Kicks, but this is insane! I havent conceded a normal goal in 10 games...but lost 6 times cause of a free kick (btw which always seems to be scored in the same periods of the match (mins 0-5, 40-45, 45-50 and 85-90) None of the goals i conceded came from another period in the match.

am i going insane? Or is there something wrong with chances and free kicks?

Archived