FM09 Is Calling Me

What it says above. There's nothing huge that's wrong with FM10 that makes me pine for FM09, but it just hasn't caught my attention like the previous games. And I've given it a good shot. 3 games started, at my favourite clubs, and I'm just not feeling motivated to put in the hours to find all the game has to offer.

I know a lot of people skipped FM09, and I think I'm going to do that with FM10. Maybe if SI did something that made it possible for you to take your saved game over to the new game. Love for the newgens in FM09 is what's making it impossible to start all over again. You start a new game, and you're put back to square one after a year of hard work. :(

So yeah. I'm going back to FM09. I miss my newgens!

Why do you not just add your favourite newgens to the FM2010 game and make appropriate adjustements to your team in the editor. It might improve your enjoyment as FM2010 is a good game, better than 09.

I'm 30 years into my FM09 save, so I'd have to do that for every team, as I don't want newgens alongside old players.

And it's kind of disheartening to see 2040 in FM09, then go into FM10 and see 2009, plus all that work.

I'm 30 years into my FM09 save, so I'd have to do that for every team, as I don't want newgens alongside old players.

And it's kind of disheartening to see 2040 in FM09, then go into FM10 and see 2009, plus all that work.

On the flip side, speed in FM10 is much quicker so you may get even further than 2040 :)

On the flip side, speed in FM10 is much quicker so you may get even further than 2040 :)

I actually find FM10 slower than 09. lol

Yeah, I thought FM 09 fully patched was a great great game. Until FM 2010 gets a new patch I may go back to my saved game.

And I didn't patch 09 at all. It ran perfectly for me. No bugs at all.

What it says above. There's nothing huge that's wrong with FM10 that makes me pine for FM09, but it just hasn't caught my attention like the previous games. And I've given it a good shot. 3 games started, at my favourite clubs, and I'm just not feeling motivated to put in the hours to find all the game has to offer.

I know a lot of people skipped FM09, and I think I'm going to do that with FM10. Maybe if SI did something that made it possible for you to take your saved game over to the new game. Love for the newgens in FM09 is what's making it impossible to start all over again. You start a new game, and you're put back to square one after a year of hard work. :(

So yeah. I'm going back to FM09. I miss my newgens!

I'm still playing my FM09 save, so much to still do and i'm in 2024.

It's true. I swear. I know everyone thinks unpatched versions are crap and buggy, but mine was fine. :o

i have played FM for 11 years, oblivious to all these bugs. Then i signed up here 2 and a half years ago, and now i notice the bugs. It appears i only notice them once other people point them out.

Archived