FMH PSP Editors (Windows/Mac) - Download links

• SI Staff

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce that the Windows and Mac versions of the PSP Editor are now available for download.

This editor is an update of the prior years editor with updated data and some bug-fixes. Thank you very much to all the community people who came forward to help test it; without their assitance it wouldn't have been possible to create this application.

PC Editor Download

http://downloads.sigames.com/download/fmh/2010_editor_pc.zip

Mac Editor Downlod

http://downloads.sigames.com/download/fmh/2010_editor_mac.zip

Both downloads are simply 'zip' files - please unzip them retaining the enclosed directory structure then just run the executable file in the root of where you've extracted them to.

The edtor is free of charge, you're more than welcome to distribute it yourselfs and mount it for download elsewhere.

Finally I'm hoping to be able to find time to update this Editor more extensively around christmas time (including editing of Managers etc.), but no promises on this (I'm busy on another project at present and the updates for this are done in my own time).

Hope this helps,

Marc

• SI Staff
Marc will this be the same one that you sent to the BETA testers?

Its very similar - all things reported were fixed but they were minor in the main (ie. install it if you want, but the beta was working fine for most people).

• SI Staff
Is there an estimated release time for the next one? As I am making logos and it is pain for me to keep looking at short names on the game.

Great work Marc.

Not at present - I'm rather busy with another project at present and so will be doing the next editor update 'around that' I'm afraid - I'm hoping to have it out in time for christmas, but don't want to give a fixed date for it simply in case I can't keep to it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
Is there an estimated release time for the next one? As I am making logos and it is pain for me to keep looking at short names on the game.

Not at present I'm afraid - it won't make xmas, however we have manage to squeeze the US download version out before then and you should also be able to get the latest copy of the hints and tips file before then.

• 5 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
The fmh.exe file will not load properly on my screen.

Is there a reason for that?

Do you mean that its too large for your screen? - it runs in a static resolution, if you're is set smaller than the editors then it'll likely overlap (in which case if possible up your resolution a tad).

PS - If I'm misunderstanding please email a screenshot of the issue to me at marc.vaughan@sigames.com and I'll try and help ..

• 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
Any update on the new editor yet Marc?

I'm busy on something else at the moment which is sucking all my waking hours up ..... sorry nothing to report at present, when sanity resumes in my life I'll get back onto it.

• 2 months later...

Archived