Some of the worst end of season run-ins you've seen on your game

It doesn't concern my Stoke team so I'm not at all fussed, but I was looking at the relegation candidates run-ins and as a Stoke fan had a wry smile about seeing this for West Brom who are in an un-enviable position with 7 games to go:

Their last 5 games are:

Liverpool (h)

Chelsea (a)

Arsenal (h)

Man Utd (a)

Portsmouth (a)

The team they're fighting over 3rd bottom spot with (Bolton) have 4 visits to teams 14th or below in their final 7 games, funny how FM can be so cruel at times just glad I'm not in that situation lol.

After an amazing first two seasons with back to back promotions with southampton. Ive now gone from an Uknown manager to a national manager anyways. My run in im currently 19th with 4 games to go, ive been worried for a while but...

Aston Villa (A)

Man City (H)

Arsenal (A)

Liverpool (H)

Man City and Liverpool are fighting it out for the title. I and the 5 teams above me all have 32 points.

as liverpool in my first season i finished with:

everton h

arsenal a

man united h

chelsea a

and then chelsea in the fa cup final

i'll find a screenshot tonight, but went into the final day of the season needing to avoid defeat at stamford bridge to win the league

Playing as Ajax in my 3rd season as manager, I sit 5 points clear with 3 games to go. With only PSV havnig any chance of over taking me....

Last 3 games

NEC (A)

Gronigen (H)

NAC Breda (h)

I carry on with my 1st choice team.

Lose 3-1 against NEC, no problem one victory and a draw and i still win the league.

next game lose 3-1 to gronigen. then lost ot NAC breda 3-1 as well!!

As you can imagine I was delighted.........

Just to Update i have just survived and i havnt a clue how.

Aston Villa (A) Lose 3-1

Man City (H) Draw 2-2 Come back from 2-0 down with a goal in the 93rd minute

Arsenal (A) Lose 2-1

Now i sat 2nd from bottom2 points adrift with 4 teams above me within reach. I have to win.

Liverpool (H) 1-0 Win GET IN. Santa Cruz scores a goal against the run of play. I then sit back and defend for the next 60 minutes. I had 3 shots compared to Liverpools 19. My Goalkeeper gets man of the match. Simply amazing.

With Inter I thought the season was won with 5 games to go and had just beaten AC Milan and Roma to sit 5 points ahead of Roma who were second (Juve were 3rd but a massive 14 points behind me.

My last 5 games were:

Siena (a)

Sampdoria (a)

Udinese (h)

Atalanta (a)

Catania (h)

I got 1 win (v Catania), 1 draw (v Samp) and lost the other 3. Ended up p$$$$$g the title away and finished 2nd one point behind Roma.

Archived