Question for editor and English Level 10 patch

F.7

I downloaded the English Level 10 patch and start a new game with only 8 levels

Everything was great until the second season. When I had a glimpse of the Premier League I found Liverpool only had 13 games while most Premier League teams already had more than 20 games. After checking the fixture of Liverpool I found the Reds struggling with lots of local cups, which only lower league teams could attend. And other teams like MU also had the same problem.

Then I opened the editor and reviewed the xml of English Level 10, there were nothing wrong with it. For example, According to the rules of Eastern Counties League Cup, only the teams from English Eastern Counties League Premier Division and English Eastern Counties League Division One will be selected for the cup, but in my game the MU also attended the cup in the second season. Why?

I wonder how to fix the bug, thx~

I downloaded the English Level 10 patch and start a new game with only 8 levels

Everything was great until the second season. When I had a glimpse of the Premier League I found Liverpool only had 13 games while most Premier League teams already had more than 20 games. After checking the fixture of Liverpool I found the Reds struggling with lots of local cups, which only lower league teams could attend. And other teams like MU also had the same problem.

Then I opened the editor and reviewed the xml of English Level 10, there were nothing wrong with it. For example, According to the rules of Eastern Counties League Cup, only the teams from English Eastern Counties League Premier Division and English Eastern Counties League Division One will be selected for the cup, but in my game the MU also attended the cup in the second season. Why?

I wonder how to fix the bug, thx~

I can answer this because you must load right down to level 10 otherwise some teams wont be made so big teams will go into local cups.

Archived