Logical Feedback

First of all I must praise the game and thoroughly enjoy playing - this is why, like many of you, I have bought every version dating back to Championship Manager 92/93 (making the switch to FM in 04/05)

What bugs me so much is the feedback of the board/fans for very poor reasons. Currently playing as Chelsea and qualified to the champions league latter stages after 4 games of my group (after 5 had finished top). The remaining match was a tough away game to Athletic Madrid - I had nothing to play for so rested a number of players and gave the youth a chance - with a transfer embargo I need to invest in youth. I lost the match 2-1 and the board/fans are deeply upset! Why? I still win the group (ok I lose out on 500k prize money), but many positives - Michael Woods scored, Borini played well and my squad were at 100% for next match.

This feedback is also applicable in friendlies! Any one in football will tell you the only thing that does not matter in a friendly is the result. Its about fitness.

Should the board really lay into me for drawing at Anfield and losing at Old trafford?

I have also been 3 nil up at half time but...

- we are being wasteful

- we are not making possession count

- Our front line is isolated

I wonder who else experiences these random notes of feedback and if SI have plans to ajust this as it has gone on for a few versions now and to me more complicated things have been addressed. As Chelsea I guess I should be expected to win every game but my firend is West Ham, I beat him 2-1 at the bridge and his board are unhappy with him!

Archived