International Call-ups

Guest Shogizzle

Guest Shogizzle

Just about to play in the Italian super cup. Im Fiorentina and im playing Roma.

Almost all my first team is currently away with their respective international teams however this is not the case for the Roma players.

Example: I've checked and Italy are playing on the wednesday, Alberto Gilardino is in the squad and unavailable for me however Daniele de Rossi is also in the squad but available for Roma.

This is the case for all players selected for international duty on both sides, i lose all mine they do not, whats going on?

Guest Shogizzle
This could be a case of the computer not picking their squad before the deadline. It could be that he was in the previous squad and the computer hasnt changed tactics since then. If he's in the gametime lineup then there's a problem.

The previous game was on the 8th of June (2 months ago) so this is a freshly selected squad.

• 2 weeks later...

I had this happen to me last night in my AC Milan save. I was playing the second leg of the italian cup Semi final against Udinese. I had won the 1st leg 0-1 at there ground then the second leg i have to play them at home with only 2 senior players and the other spaces filled in by youth players. Needless to say i got humped 0-3.

I thought SI would have sorted this out by now. It's an absolute joke. Can anyone from SI comment on wethert this will be fixed in patch 2.

Also is this going to happen with every realease, like it seems to now or will you actually find time to foix this issue properly? it's bloody annoying having the same problem new release upon new release.

I made a fresh post on this last night and nobody replied. I had the exact same problem. Juventus weren't missing any players for the Super Cup match and I was missing thirteen first teamers. I still won, because the non-European players and younger players weren't called up. But it still annoyed the heck out of me.

I'm sure i remember the same thing happening on FM08 and they managed to sort it out on the 3rd patch i think so hopefully will be fixed on patch 2.

Surely though you would have thought SI would have fixed this issue by now. I find it hard to believe that this issue also didn't come up in the Beta tests in Italy.

Archived