lack of future players

hi, i am now in league 1 in 2014 and before at the start of the game there were loads of good players available on loan and that was when i was down in league 2. now im even higher than that and all the premiership reserve teams have basically emptied with no replacements. there is hardly anyone of any note available on loan.

i am really struggling for wages so it kinda sucks that the game diminishes like this. should i wait till the patch is out before continuing? will the patch fix this?

Hmm I'll have to look out for that. I am in July 2013 and have found that i have had nbo problem getting in young regens better than my currenyt crop of players. i am playing as Glasgow Rangers though so that probably helps a bit i guess. I really hope this doesnt happen in my game as i am looking forward to having a very long game on this save, unlike previous version where i would only last about 5-7 years max.

theres still as it stands enough talent about i presume its just that the top teams have no reserves anymore and no more decent loanees like at the start of the game.

it makes managing my team on an extremely limited budget pretty impossible because i cant get any loanees in!

Archived