Leaving ass man in charge.

So ,i have 2 games left in the league ,i have already won ,so it's time to give the kids a run out and for me to go on holiday for a day whilst resting my major players for the cup final.

I leave the ass man in charge with the instructions "use current team selection when possible" ,when i come back after a day ,i see he has played all my best players.

This a bug? anybody else had this? pretty annoying really. I seem to remember this happening in 09. Correct me if im wrong.

Holidaying options always work perfectly for me. Maybe upload your save to SI for them to take a look at?

Seen as you already won the league I also see no harm in reloading and attempting to put your youngsters back in the 1st team lineup again and giving it another go via your ass man.

If it happens again though, I'd definitely send a report to SI :thup:

Did you select a formation based on the youth kids you wanted to play before you checked the "use current team selection when possible" and went on holiday?

If yes, your problem never happened to me. Maybe you have some kind of eccentric Ass Man.

oh! actually i think it has something to do wit the ass manager! wen im in charge of a lower league team or just have a ass man that are low on stats they do as i say 100% of the time ! but wen i manage a big team chelsea, AC milan bout 50% of the time the ass man dont listen to me .

My assman plays my player selection if I ask him but he wont use his prefered formation whatever I do - he just sticks with whatever tactic I left when I went on holiday (16 tactics). Just had a look at him while writing this and his prefered formation has changed from 4-3-3 to 4-1-4-1 this season - maybe due to best players at club?

Shame I cant holiday for more than about 6 games without half my team becoming unsettled with his team talks though - why does he ignore them at start and half time but when Im managing and asking for his advice he always says something even if its only for the fans (16 motivation)

Your Ass man. wants to be manager one day so he figures "If I play youngsters I'll probably lose; but I don't want that on my record. I am better than dking (OP) anyway I just need the chance." Sack him!

Hahahahahahahahaha.......that's really hilarious. His ass man is too jealous of his manager. I know that too. :D

Archived