Aston Villa Game

Quite a long update, started as villa, quite far in December 1st only started this game in the past couple of days. got rid of some staff Ben Petty, Mark Delaney, Kevin MacDonald, Paul Rastrick, Garry Parker, Mel Machin and my assitent John Robertson, Replaced these with Txema Noriega as scout, Jeff Vetere as scout, Eric Olhats and Everton Guishiken. i chose these because I wanted diffrent nationalty scouts so I get a better response of players. I also hired Les Reed, Ex Charlton as assitent.

My under 18's are currenlty top by 9 points and not lost a game, but I used the rule where I can play 3 18 year olds so I put Nathan Delfouneso in there and hes owning that league which has won him a recall up to the reserves.

I have decided that I will manage the reserves because I want to win somethink and see how my players are doing. In that I am currently top winning my last 5 games, including 5-1 vs Fulham, 4-1 vs Cheslea and 4-1 vs West Ham. I do play some first teamers when I dont have importent matches coming up.

Pre season was immense winning them all including beating Rangers and Bayern Munich in the space of two days with two diffrent squads. I am currently 9th atm with a game in hand. Morale at the club is good, I think on January 1st Im going to have a look at my team because Im losing money left right and centre, started with 25million in balance now only got 15, anyone know why u dont get much profit . In training I am training some players to new positions and have created a schuele for ashley young, david beckham and James Millnar, does anyone know how long it usally takes. My best results have been winning Birmingham at home 2-1 and then winning them in a friendly 3 days later, Sunderland 0 Aston Villa 3 and wigan 0 Villa 1. my bad results have been Blackburn 4 Villa 3 they were 4-0 up in 25 odd mins, I was angry, Man u 5 Villa 2 although we battled back from 3-0 down to get back to 3-2. and Chelsea 5 Villa 0.

I also got rid of Les Reed because I wanted at the start Martin Lausen to be my assistent but he never wanted to but near of september he did so I got him as my ass man . In league cup I got knocked out to West ham on penos, Fa cup Im sorta in the fifth round but its really the third cus an update ive got to level ten means theres two more rounds then normal so it says fifth but its 3rd and Ive got west ham away out of the 66 teams I could of got. Europe is close, beat Fanabache 3-0 at home a last minute goal by carew means if level on points I go through cus I lost in turkey 4-1. Had a tough group including Dyamo Moskow and Diamo Bucherest, If i had beaten Diamo Buchereast I would of qualiyfied but I now have to go to moscow and win which i believe we may struggle. I have lost last two but Im hoping for top 7 as fiances were not much at start of season and may be one reason why I leave to try and get a club with finaces to get a cl place.

I sold Issiah Osboure for 1 million fans feel thats one bad decision Ive done, wtf do they know, sold Carlos Culler 5 million Guzan and Barry Bannon on loan and NRC To Sunderland. I have brought in Thiago for future, David Beckham, Louis Saha who has hit it of in reserves but not in main team but did score winner in 86th minute agaisnt wigan. Richie de Laet and Antonia Tomas. In January Im brining back Juan Pablo Angel and getting in Lautaro Acosta which will be higest transfer at 4.9 millon and two youngsters in Kevin and Davide Patrucci.

Where would a relistic finish be and should I leave for a better finaced club

ta for reading if you did

Interesting update there. You've made some good signings players and staff. I think top 5 would be a good season for you tbh.

Have you thought about posting this in the Careers section of the forum? If you made more distinguished paragraphs using bold etc then it would be a great career update. Perhaps you could ask a mod to move it?

Archived