Free flowing play but annoy!

I am manager Arsenal team. I has took my time on my tactics trying to copy Arsene Wenger's 4-3-3 blueprint.

i play with four defender, one defenisve midfielder, two central midfilders, two attacking winger midfielder and strikers, i have let them play fluid style like Arsenal's free-flowing play. with Fabregas as playmakers.

I consider my tactial is perfect having see them out control and take them apart every team in Premership League even Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool too.

what so annoy??

Every game i have play there always 20+ shots on target with average 12-15 on target compare to other team's -5 shots and alway wins ONLY 1-0!!! not 3-0 4-0 5-0 etc only 1-0 if other team scored then it will be 2-1 up every time!

there must be something missing in my tactics that makes them score more like Arsenal irl....

problem is i cannot find the missing jigsaw puzzle!

What roles do you have the players in, and what team instructions did you use?

Back four same as Arsenal irl

defensive midfield - Song - defend anchorman

midfield - denilson with box to box and support and Fabregas with attack advance playermakers

wide attack - Arshavin, walcott, di maria, nasri all use inside foward - attacking

forward Van persie - complete forward and targetman with ball to feet.

All I can suggest is the way I play... Push the wingers up into FCR/FCL positions, playign them however they best fit, with RVP as a trequiesta. The wider forwards tend to act almost as very advanced wingers, while the man in the middle scores for fun while also bringing everyone else into the game.

I have the same trouble with my Juventus team, In one game I had 23 shots. 18 on target, 7 clear cut, 61% possession and still managed to draw 0-0 with bottom of the league. 8|

That was the worst one but I have similar results but if I go on holiday and make the assistant manager play my tactics and team line up whilst I go "holiday" he always wins 3-0 4-0 etc.

All I can suggest is the way I play... Push the wingers up into FCR/FCL positions, playign them however they best fit, with RVP as a trequiesta. The wider forwards tend to act almost as very advanced wingers, while the man in the middle scores for fun while also bringing everyone else into the game.

you playing as arsenal? can u give me blueprint of your tactics if possibe?

RVP is my top scorer by the way

you playing as arsenal? can u give me blueprint of your tactics if possibe?

RVP is my top scorer by the way

Yeah, I'm also playing with Arsenal. Here's my most recent save of it. The only real difference from what i described is that i've changed the complete striker from support to attack in the most recent version. Haven't played much since the change though so i can't say if it's a positive or negative switch.

http://www.a3share.com/members/1984/4-3-3Arsenal(Arsenal,Jan2011).rar - There's my tactic, all zipped up and ready to, well, unzip into your tactic file and play with. Let me know how it plays?

Archived