Being laughed at every job application?

Hi

First season i led Bolton to 4th in the league. Went into Champions League but got knocked out by Galatasary in qualifying stages. Lost 8 in a row second season in the league but won 3 out of 3 in my Uefa cup group. Got sacked, then got appointed Sheff Wed manager, i was 12 points clear when i got appointed, i quit after 10 games when i was 8 points clear. Now i declared my interest in the West ham, Stoke and deportivo job and im being told that i have no chance.

I led Bolton to champions League!! I know i lost 8 games in a row in the league but surely Stoke wouldnt laugh at me!

Jokes on Bolton now though they got relegated and have Glen Roeder managing them!:D

Did you actually apply for the jobs, or just "declared interest" in them? Maybe if you had applied, you would have got them! Declaring interest isnt always an accurate measure of whether you'll get the job or not, I don't think.

Sounds like Kevin Keegan in disguise and lets face it he's a joke when it comes to walking away from a club.

Personally lower your sights to lower leagues as the big clubs dont wanna know a manager whos been sacked and walks out when hes doing good.

Archived