Please help!

After purchasing the game via steam for the first time (I'm a Mac user) I have absolutely no complaints with the game what so ever. However in my first save, the game just saved its self and quit after the 3rd of January displaying the message "Thank you for playing Football Manager. You must now activate your copy before you can continue to play. Please launch the game and follow the instructions". I've re-launched the game but no instructions have come up. Does anyone know what's going on? This is the full version I'm playing so I'm not sure why the game won't let me past the 3rd January. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Did you/do you still have the Demo on your system?? If so, make sure its completely uninstalled and see if that fixes it. I did see somethign liek this in the bugs forum a while ago, I'll see if I can find it again...

edit: I found it, and it's of no use whatsoever!

I've tried to go on holiday but it says I can't go on holiday on a match day - I'm not even on a match day! This sucks big time. Has anybody else had this issue with the game? As this is my first save on the new game I haven't tried it with another game but I'm not sure I want to after all the work/hours I've put into this one.

Ahhh sorted! I hadn't actually activated the game LOL. I found a little activate button in the bottom left corner of the start up screen where I had to put my serial number. I've got my serial number from the order confirmation e-mail and now the game is fine - cheers buddy! Happy days.

Archived