Out of ideas

Can't seem to find any tactics that produce anything at all. Tried listening to the coaches for pointers on how to play against teams but nothing. Generally getting undone by long balls through the middle or diagonal balls to the flank where the winger hits a first time cross to the six yard box...Goal.

I maybe playing bottom level English league but come on! At least try and earn your money.

Someone please tell me they having the same problem.

P.S I don't wan't suggested tactics or whatever thrown at me!

You say you don't want tactical advice? Just want to know others struggle? Okay:

I've been having a torrid time with Newcastle on two different saves. First one, I was sacked by Xmas. Second one, it's Jan and I'm 4th, so doing better but morale is still pretty low.

However, on others, I won the league with Man City and Chelsea on the first tries, promoted with Leeds, then lost in the Championship play-offs.

If you change your mind about advice there's a lot in the tactics and training forum. Also, look up wwfan's posts - he has a lot of advice about reading the match engine and also how FM "language" translates into real life tactics. Quite handy and not spoon-feeding you a "super-tactic".

Archived