Looks like I made big mistake

Hi, I was playing EPL for Liv'pool. At the end of season 2012\2013 I pushed go on holiday just to see what will be and alt-tabed from game when I get back 1 year passed. And every month while I "was on holiday" game was autosaving. So Is there any way to get back to the day when I pushed this f**king holiday, or I can forget about my save?

Haha I remember my first and ONLY experience of doing this :p

It crushed me, I literally had no intention of playing FM08 after I did it on my really good career game!

None the less, about a month later I re-united myself with FM!

That's reeeeaaaally awful 4 years of title race with man city... and this idiotic 3 files rolling save...all rewrited =(((

gosh i playing this game since cm4 and haven't done any more stupid for this almost 8 years

PS

Want to play fm but out of ideas, start for pool again is too hard, playin for other team damn, thats realy harsh(((

That's crazy fast!!! My PC would only get through about 3 weeks in that time! Mind you I run England to League 2, Spain to Liga Adelante and Italy to Serie B on medium database so quite a lot of detail for me.

That's crazy fast!!! My PC would only get through about 3 weeks in that time! Mind you I run England to League 2, Spain to Liga Adelante and Italy to Serie B on medium database so quite a lot of detail for me.

15-20 minute would be about 2 weeks on mine, running 35 leagues :p

15-20 minute would be about 2 weeks on mine, running 35 leagues :p

OK Mr show off :D

Part of me wants to run every league available just to see what it's like, but I'm allergic to electrical fires caused by too much being done on my poor computer. :(

That's reeeeaaaally awful 4 years of title race with man city... and this idiotic 3 files rolling save...all rewrited =(((

gosh i playing this game since cm4 and haven't done any more stupid for this almost 8 years

PS

Want to play fm but out of ideas, start for pool again is too hard, playin for other team damn, thats realy harsh(((

Why don't you start a new game, go on holiday for 20 years, then take over liverpool. New game but still liverpool.

Archived