How do i stop them taking all of my players without warning?

OK, so I started unemployed and acquiredthe managers job at martimo B, in the Portugeuse 3rd tier, the second team of Martimo, who play in the top division. I thought I was going to be laughing come end of the season when I managed to sign a whole host of top notch players for my division and cruised my first friendly 6 - 0 against a similar ability side. Next friendly comes around and 80% of my players aren't anywhere to be seen and I haven't a clue why, after a bit of searching I found that they had suddenly joined Martimo, the premiership side. This annoyed me, but I thought well there's still alot of players out of contract that would still be amazing for me so I bought in another load, played one friendly with them and then a couple days later they had dissapeared also. I've bought a total of 21 players in, only 4 of which are still in my team in time for registration day, I had previously registered alot of my other players but now I just have extra spaces in my squad. It says I have 0 players out aswell.

This means that the premiership martimo have signed 17 new players from me aswell as there ordinary transfers. Will they ever give me these players back or are they just there's now? If so what's the point of managing a team where anytime you sign someone good, they get taken away? I'm tempted to resign...

It just seems unfair, but in truth I do know it's not, I guess come january assuming the portuguese have a transfer window in january, i'll have to look for players of a decent standard, but not too good otherwise I'll get them stolen from me. To me though it seems pointless my scouts and ass man recommending me players to sign, that when I sign end up in the first team and not mine. Cheers anyway, as they have signed like 17 players from me they can't need them all and hopefully will put them in the B team so I can use them at some point.

I just looked at Martimo's squad and they have 55 players! That is just stupid, as if they haven't let me keep some of the players i've signed. In their first 3 games they have won 2 and drawn 1, and none of the players I signed have started, only 2 have made sub appearences, surely this isn't right that they take players they don't need? And theoretically if I was to stick with Martimo B it would be impossible to ever be better than them as they'd take all my good players wouldn't it?

Archived