Additional comments during press-conference.

You generally get a negative reaction to them from the board if you use them to swear at the press! Sadly this is something I find myself doing quite a bit. However it is funny I think.

Hmm .. I've actually used them as a "note" to myself as to why I was making a specific comment. I do that only when I'm making a "non-standard" answer, one that my players might react negatively to.

That way, I can look back and see why I said what I said and judge if the players "recognized" that situation or not; if they don't, then I won't use that logic anymore.

In FM09, I always said Pep Guardiola had no b***s, etc. Never got any responses, but it did seem as though it killed his confidence. I beat Barca 8-1 with Real and he was fired the next day. Very funny. I like to think it had something to do with my comments, but was probably tactics and players.

In FM09, I always said Pep Guardiola had no b***s, etc. Never got any responses, but it did seem as though it killed his confidence. I beat Barca 8-1 with Real and he was fired the next day. Very funny. I like to think it had something to do with my comments, but was probably tactics and players.

Made me laugh :D

Take that Guardiola - this time it's your tactics :thup:

Archived