"hasnt settled as well as he would like in the area" question

ive signed sidi keita a mali international and on his slieght concerns he says hes struggling to settle in the area.

during a press conference they asked if i would allow him some time off to remedy this and i said i would. what i want to know is, how do you go about this? ive tried the 'interaction' option and said i would give him a rest from matches, but that didnt go down well with him.

loaning him out and signing a fellow country man isnt an option for me at the moment.

anyone have any ideas?

ive signed sidi keita a mali international and on his slieght concerns he says hes struggling to settle in the area.

during a press conference they asked if i would allow him some time off to remedy this and i said i would. what i want to know is, how do you go about this? ive tried the 'interaction' option and said i would give him a rest from matches, but that didnt go down well with him.

loaning him out and signing a fellow country man isnt an option for me at the moment.

anyone have any ideas?

Unfortunately your only options are: 1. Ignore his concerns if he is a key player to you and hope that after 6 months or so he settles in the area. 2. Loan him back to the country he plyed his trade in before you signed him and hope he comes back more settled.

I think you can only allow them leave if the concern becomes a major one, gets homesick or develops personal problems because of it IIRC.

Hmm that is a strange one, I thought it came up under the 'interaction' menu as 'allow player to return home for 1 month' or something similar.

:(

yeah you would think that that option would be available seeing as though the press suggested it but it isnt.:confused:

Unfortunately your only options are: 1. Ignore his concerns if he is a key player to you and hope that after 6 months or so he settles in the area. 2. Loan him back to the country he plyed his trade in before you signed him and hope he comes back more settled.

I think you can only allow them leave if the concern becomes a major one, gets homesick or develops personal problems because of it IIRC.

yeah i agree. there doesnt seem much i can do about it. its just highly frustrating.

cool user name though mate! ha ha.:D

Archived