who knows when the a new patch will be released

This needs to come out quick I have decided not to play fm 2010 until this comes out. this game is just unplayable for me anyway its as if evereything goes right for the ai always playing as a top team should make the game easier and playing as a ssmall team should make it harder SI have to remember its a game.

This needs to come out quick I have decided not to play fm 2010 until this comes out. this game is just unplayable for me anyway its as if evereything goes right for the ai always playing as a top team should make the game easier and playing as a ssmall team should make it harder SI have to remember its a game.

This has been asked, and answered by me and others, and the response is normally it will be released when its ready and when it is released there will be a sticky at the top of these forums. For future reference the search function does work and its a wonderful thing!!!!;)

Why is it unplayable ?

because no matter how many times I change my tactics my team concede so many goals and my strikers miss one on ones like nothing and im talking about some of the best strikers in the world. The AI can have one oppurnity score and win the game. I know before anyone says this can happen in irl but it happens far too many times. If I buy most of the best players on the game I should not have too over complicate my tactics and constantl change them to beat teams like I just said this is a game good playes should actually look good not lok like head less chickens.

Jeez every year someone comes out with the classic rant "It's unplayable". Well that is just utter nonsense. It is by far the best release yet and there is very little wrong with the game. If you done like it then just stop buying it. If you are not winning or finding it difficult then YOU are doing something wrong. The game is all about tweaking tactics and selection until you get it right (a bit like real life!) which is why they try and focus on realism.

Jeez every year someone comes out with the classic rant "It's unplayable". Well that is just utter nonsense. It is by far the best release yet and there is very little wrong with the game. If you done like it then just stop buying it. If you are not winning or finding it difficult then YOU are doing something wrong. The game is all about tweaking tactics and selection until you get it right (a bit like real life!) which is why they try and focus on realism.

This:thup::thup::thup:

do you think I want to be complanning I would rather be playing it but what I hate most is that there is more things wrong than what were in 09 mind you I did buy 09 after christmas so the patches must of ixed quite a lot of things. The main problem I have is that they have had a whole year to improve on the ME but it is still terrible this should have been there main focus and we should not have to wait for patches to fix these issuses.

Everyone on these forums go on asif I am making up lies and keep giving me that stupid awnser you must be doing something wrong its your tactics.

I just wont FM 2010 to be the best game it can possibly be evrthing about it is great apart from the matches. I have also watched other matches to see how they play and its asif you cannot seperate the rubbish players from the good players.

Archived