Parma's stadium capacity

Can anyone here confirm whether the capacity of parma's ground is 27000 or 17000 because in fm its 17000 and i cant find anything on the net to confirm this.

cheers

how can you not find anything on the net about this ? just google the stadium name or look on wikipedia and there you are

It's got the correct capacity in my game. Maybe in yours the capacity is reduced while they expand/renovate?

Quoted and bolded for impact. :rolleyes:

Looking in the DB, it's lower. But it's higher in the game. That's odd..

Starting another game to have a look from the start, on the chance that in MY game it had been expanded (although was only months in).

A bit concerned about this now. Don't want to have to end this save I've got going but...

I can't expand the stadium as I previously mentioned so will need a new ground building for the club to keep growing. Will the game recognise I'm getting a full stadium every week or will it think I'm only get 15,000 out of 27,000 and therfore the board wouldn't think a move is necessary?

I have to say I'm with the OP on this now. I had Super Bladesman's level 10 update loaded and that seems to have the correct capacity for the Ennio Tardini, while the standard DB doesn't. :confused:

What exactly is this update?

Archived