ME Scenarios

There are a number of ways I've noticed over the few years since SI introduced view the match that I can tell the result.

1/ I'm winning but there's a few easy chances that my players miss. End result; a draw

2/ My players make silly mistakes - I lose

3/ My team are winning by two goals - I win (though some changes may need to be made to hold onto the lead)

4/ If running in commentary mode and the game goes to penalties. Sometimes there's a long pause before a player takes the kick. It used to mean that they were going to miss thankfully SI have sorted that one out.

Anyone else have ideas on what the results are going to be?

At home to mid table teams if you're a table topping team, if you get to 70 mins, have battered them and haven't scored, it's 0-0, there's a fair chance you're going to lose. It does kind of get samey after a while yeah.. I'm with you on number 1 as well. 4 didnt bother me so much cos that was what was gunna happen anyways, pause or no pause if you see what I mean.

On FM08, which I am still playing, you can hear if a goal is going to be disallowed before the message appears on the screen. The crowd's cheering simply sounds different when the goal is going to be disallowed. Perhaps not completely unrealistic though.

Archived